Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Uni's

I was wondering if anyone had any idea what's going on with the uniforms this year. With the new Nike sponsorship there is no doubt we will get new uni's im just curious as to what they will look like..

[glow=blue,20,300]Other teams sponserd by nike:[/glow]

Back to the top

New Uni's

I like the way the uniforms look now. However, if a change is going to be made, I like the Miami design. It is unique. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

New Uni's

My gut says they are going to stay similar to what they have. Auburn, fau, Ole Miss, etc. which is more the old school style. The uniforms Chris and Jared wore in the
Hula Bowl were pretty sharp, check it out

http://www.collegejersey.com/store/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=381
Back to the top

New Uni's

You're right, pretty sharp, and almost our colors!!

Just make it a darker blue and add a gray stripe and we've got new home uniforms (maybe that could help our home winning % ;) )
Back to the top

New Uni's

New Uni's

300 bucks huh, wow.... but yea those are nice jerseys. Im thinking they probably will go with the old school look because schnellenberger seems to like traditional when it comes to those things
Back to the top

New Uni's

Since when is Nebraska called the "Lobos"??? Take a real good look at that "Nebraska" jersey. That obviously is a University of New Mexico jersey. Did anyone else notice that?
Back to the top

New Uni's

GOOD EYE Blueraderpride... are u a So. FLA native??? or just a serious MTSU fan??
Back to the top

New Uni's

I didn't look at the jerseys. I really just read the post. Good catch BlueRaiderPride.

Looks like someone cut and paste the wrong name there on their store website.
Back to the top

New Uni's

Nice catch, yea it was a stores mistake I just cut and pasted what was on the store web site.
Back to the top

New Uni's

GOOD EYE Blueraderpride… are u a So. FLA native??? or just a serious MTSU fan??

Serious MTSU fan, of course.
Back to the top
Control functions: