Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jacksonville 8, FAU 1 (Final)

Add topic

After playing so well on Friday sorry to say FAU's offense disappeared again and as a result FAU dropped to 17-10,6-5 on the year. The lone positive was Tyler Stevens getting to start at 2B and he got FAU's only RBI on the day. Hopefully things will go better tomorrow in the series finale at 1pm in Jacksonville. Will Mann starts for FAU.
Back to the top

lost to the dolphins :-/
Back to the top

What's the matter burrowingowl? The disappointing series loss to Jax too much for you to post the score of final game? Look at the bright side… if we win all the rest of the way we finish 42-11 overall and 24-6 in the conference!!!! However, if we maintain our current pattern of losing each remaining conference series 1-2 we'll finish 12-18 which won't make the tourney. My prediction is: 33-20/18-12.
I feel KC's pain in his recent diary posting. The turn around has to begin this weekend with a sweep of Belmont followed by a sweep at Lipscomb.
Go Owls!
Back to the top

..way to depressing to post that score! Next to Stetson, Jacksonville is pretty much public enemy #2 in my book. Ive really loathed them for many years-mainly for being the team that broke our 34 game win streak in 1999. Losing to them right after losing to Stetson has been brutally painful. Im trying to keep optimistic, but its hard to deal with the fact our goals have changed from making the NCAA tournament to making it to the ASUN tourney. We'd better get something going in these next 8 games because the following 9 games(Troy,at UCF,at Georgia Tech) are going to be brutal. Lets hope we can begin the turnaround Wednesday against FIU-who by the way is much better than they were last year-not what we needed to hear!
Back to the top
Control functions: