Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tailgating Season is fast approaching

;D Tailgating season is fast approaching! The question is given the changes to our Branding, where do we get the new logo Tailgating merchandise ? Last year I was unable to find an instock vendor for a logo Flag....Does anyone have a list of vendors available for banners and flags? I know a lot of fans that would like to display their support for the team with a Tailgating Flag and/or banner, but are frustrated with the lack of available merchandise.
Back to the top

I know publix is carrying stuff now. Also as season approaches more stuff will be available. Champs also has stuff right now.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Thanks for the info. I just ordered three. They'll be flying in Colorado as soon as they arrive.
Back to the top

When you say tailgating season is fast approaching I hope you mean in a few weeks! Hope to see you all at the Spring Scrimmage!!! Team Beer will be there in full force!
Back to the top

Im glad to see that the flags are easy to come buy. You used to have to rumage around for them. I remember all the post last year talking about flag sightings at different sports authorities, lol. " I think I saw one at the sports authority off 441 and glades"
Back to the top

We can/should see the items at the Spring Games game too.
Back to the top

Please HELP….The Tailgating merchandise listed omits the one item I'm looking for….A large new logo Flag to be flown at my tailgate tent :P Does anyone have an idea where we can obtain them? Last year I noticed a number flying with the old logo in the parking lots, but was unable to find an in stock vendor.
Back to the top

I know flagcraft used to make them. I dotn believe that they have the authority to make ones with the new logo.
Back to the top

tailgating is going to be insane. we are going to have to make some more hootie appearances and try som enew crazy stuff to get fans motivated also no keg stealing its not cool man. lol
Back to the top
Control functions: