Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

newbies

how many of the incoming class will be redshirted?
there highly talented group, the best yet. will there be any starters?
Back to the top

newbies

There are some really talented kids coming in but they are all in high school right now. So it's my understanding that we won't know until the fall if any of them are gonna get to dress.
Back to the top

newbies

Hard to tell from this time frame. The safe bet is that most will RS this year. A few may have to get battle tested real early because of lack of depth.
The fall class will only have a few who will take a hard look at playing.
Back to the top

newbies

Detph, is where we lack the experience the most and is a concern, but if the injury bug stays away we should be find as the season moves along - the incoming Freshman are such at a disadvantage, they have such a short time to learn the system and get ready, then again they will be a few that will be hard to keep out of the line-up.

Expect some heated battles in practice, espeacially come fall. We are in pretty good shape even thought some players lack experience.
Back to the top

newbies

i would hope the team becomes more deversified over the next two years so were not through such dramatic changes every four years.
this schedule is scary and I don't want to be the next UCF.
Back to the top

newbies

What you saw last year can only happen once. Any start-up program will have almost everyone equal. Now that they have been adding recruits over the past years the grades are staggered.

We will not be another UCF. We can almost predict at least one victory. ;D
Back to the top

newbies

newbies

fiu? yep. atleast one.
Back to the top

newbies

Low Blow
Back to the top

newbies

I didn't say nutin' :-X
Back to the top

newbies

UCF started off hot when they began building their program. The last few years have been difficult for them but they will rebound. However, I think that are getting passed up by USF, FAU, and maybe FIU. Remember when they talked about dominating the MAC? They got spanked and now they are out? I don't think FAU will be in a similar situation having already played well against conference teams in the transitional year. We will be at the top maybe not this year, but next year. Once we rebound from the loss of the big senior class we will be on our way. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: