Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Article from NC area...

Add topic

Check it out, apperently the author has some questions for Mr. D….

http://www.herald-sun.com/sports/18-599517.html
Back to the top

Article from NC area...

The same could be said about Schnellenberger with his sting at Oklahoma where his stay was not pleseant, but look who is benefiting today, winners and genius are sometimes misunderstood, ok, almost always. Winners rub losers the wrong way and this guy is the version of our very own Mr. Twit.

The Owls will benefit again and NC will realize what they had and let go.
Back to the top

Article from NC area...

He sounds like one of the reasons Matt left UNC, Nothing getting done fast enough for his liking. For him to critize FAU is uncalled for and your right he must know the Twit because the writing style is very similar. I will refrain from saying more because it really P%$$@s me off to have a jackass like that attacks FAU without knowing sqwaut about the school or what its plans for the future are. I do think he is upset that Matt landed on his feet, found a new start and has what it takes.
Back to the top

Article from NC area...

Matt haven't been coaching that long and made some mistakes. Like we all do. Unfortunately he had the misfortunes of following a legend at NC. Not many can succeed at that place so quickly.
The true test for him is that he learned from his approach to the game. The NC media will have all OWL games on speed dial this year. They want him to fail.

Little do they realized that 3 consectuve fast breaks and at least one game of someone hitting a game winning jumper, will be a success.
Back to the top

Article from NC area...

Zook is a current example of following people, it is always difficult and the first to follow most of the time takes the hit.

Your are correct about Matt failing and I don't believe it is all just a select few such as our situation here with the Twit.
Back to the top

Article from NC area...

I wouldn't worry too much about a column from a guy at the Durham Herald-Sun. If that is as far as he has gotten in his career, well, you get the message. There is a certain irony about someone from there implying that FAU and Boca are small time…. Ever been to Durham? Hint: Stick with the palm trees.
Back to the top

Article from NC area...

That is true I think they still bootleg between Durham and fayetteville
Back to the top

Article from NC area...

durham.... is that where Deliverance took place?
Back to the top

Article from NC area...

Article from NC area...

Been up there seceral times. It's so un- metro( is that a word?) that they call the area Raleigh/Durham? Can't even afford it's on place in the sun yet!

This guy probably grew up making 'shine runs between Durham and Greensboro, with Smokey & The Bandit or Convoy.
Back to the top
Control functions: