Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Chris Laskowski

Chris Laskowski

Here's the thumbnail assessment (during Colts minicamp) from Colts President Bill Polian:

? Chris Laskowski, LB, Florida Atlantic. ?A 5-11, 212 guy,? Polian said. ?He?s in the 4.53-range. He?s an outside linebacker and the star, obviously, of his team. That?s (former University of Miami head coach) Howard Schnellenberger?s team. They?re just breaking into Division I-A. They played a very good schedule and Chris was one of the standouts of the Hula Bowl. So, we like what we see so far. We think maybe he?s a Larry Izzo-type player. We?ll see what he does on special teams during the season. It will be very interesting.

Here is the link to the site:

http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=article7&news_id=2800
Back to the top

Chris Laskowski

Some nice words from Polian. Looks like he has plans for Laskowski to make the team and stick around for the season. It will be interesting to see how he performs and if his size inhibits him any. Numerous undersized linebackers have made it in the NFL. Hopefully Laskowski's name can be added to the list. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Chris Laskowski

He made it sound like we should be watching Laz in the fall.
Back to the top

Chris Laskowski

He's a player I hoped would get a chance.
Back to the top

Chris Laskowski

Here's a whole article on Laskowski as a Colt:

http://colts.scout.com/2/375693.html
Back to the top

Chris Laskowski

Nice little article on Laskowski. Would have been nice to have a little more to say about him considering this guy did interview him. Nice publicity any way that you slice it. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Chris Laskowski

I was thinking the same thing - I was looking for a little more beef myself ;D
Back to the top

Chris Laskowski

If they've compared him to Larry Izzo, that is a very good compliment. Larry Izzo was the first to make the dolphins once Jimmy Johnson took over(besides Marino), has been to the probowl as a special teams standout, and has a few Super Bowl rings. It would be great to see an ex-Owl playing in the NFL, even if it is just on special teams.
Back to the top

Chris Laskowski

I hope Chris can pull this out..... How cool would it be to have some Owls in NFL...
Back to the top
Control functions: