Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU sweeps Georgia State

Add topic

FAU won both ends of Satuday's doubleheader against Georgia State 7-3 and 6-4 to sweep the three-game series in Atlanta.

Even better, UCF dropped 2-of-3 to Mercer this weekend. FAU and UCF both finish with 19-11 records in the conference, but FAU has the tiebreaker, so FAU clinches the No.2 seed for the Atlantic Sun tournament, which starts Wednesday in DeLand.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

FAU sweeps Georgia State

I love it! Way to go Owls! Now it looks like we need to take 4 in a row from GS.
Back to the top

FAU sweeps Georgia State

FAU sweeps Georgia State

Yup-Its #2 FAU vs #5 Georgia State in the first game. The other games are #1 Troy vs #6 Jacksonville and #3 UCF vs #4 Stetson.
God it felt good to type #3 UCF. I cant believe they choked second place to us after being so far ahead. All they had to do was one of these last two games against Mercer and they couldnt do it-HA HA! What a way for FAU to end their season with a sweep to go to 33-20,19-11. Finishing in second will do a lot for our at large chances. But lets not leave it up to the NCAA, lets keep the winning going and take the ASUN tournament for the second year in a row!! :)
Back to the top

FAU sweeps Georgia State

A-Sun Champs 2 years in a row would be "da bomb". I'll be there rooting for the Bluewave to go all the way.
Now the pitching becomes critical. Last year Beam, Saxton, Hughes and Mann got the 4 "W's" to give us the crown, along with some superb hitting performances by Fierentino, Hutton, Mascia and Brown to name a few. We have the players who can step up and make it happen. They just all will have to bring their "A" game to this series.
Good luck Owls!
Back to the top

FAU sweeps Georgia State

Wow GoOwls, way to throw out the cliches. They've got players who can step up… have to bring their "A" game. Don't forget they have to play with heart and give 110 percent. Who are you Nuke LaLoosh?

Write this down:
"We gotta play 'em one day at a time… I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ballclub… I just wanna give it my best shot and, Good Lord willing, things'll work out."

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: