Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Upgrade?? What upgrade?

Add topic

You guys supposedly got an upgrade, right?! I don't see any new changes on this board that look any different than before.
For those of you who are interested, we (FIU) just got our board upgraded and you can take a look at the differences:
http://fiuathleticscom.proboards20.com
Now that's an upgrade!! ;D
Back to the top

Upgrade?? What upgrade?

Upgrade?? What upgrade?

The upgrades where made to the servers due to the increase volume of trafic, plus some new features for the ADMIN. As you noticed (FIU board) the Header's & footer's of the boards must be re-done - ours, didn't have any graphics so where not effected, byt the changes.
Back to the top

Upgrade?? What upgrade?

The upgrades where made to the servers due to the increase volume of trafic, plus some new features for the ADMIN. As you noticed (FIU board) the Header's & footer's of the boards must be re-done - ours, didn't have any graphics so where not effected, byt the changes.

Oh, okay. Cool deal! ;D
Back to the top

Upgrade?? What upgrade?

Why dont we put in some graphics... I can get some made by a friend of mine if need be. Shes a computer graphics major at FSU.
Back to the top

Upgrade?? What upgrade?

bighooter said

Why dont we put in some graphics… I can get some made by a friend of mine if need be. Shes a computer graphics major at FSU.

Bytor or I may take you up on that offer soon.

Thanks
Back to the top

Upgrade?? What upgrade?

Let me know...
Back to the top
Control functions: