Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. OSU Spread/Scoreboard

Lets see how our early predictions will match up to the real thing. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

If FAU is getting three touchdowns in that game, I'll take em. Last year they were on of the best college football teams ATS in the nation!
Back to the top

I agree, if FAU can get on the board with a few touchdowns early, they will have a chance. If not, it won't be hard for OSU to win by 20+ points. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

teem beer what lines were you looking at? we went three and three ATS, we have yet to cover when were favored. The spread will be 23.5..... hopefully 24.5. Get on early because its going to come down. We did well a last year, were at home and the media is going to eat up the schnelly idea of him bringing another team to prominence.
Back to the top

It would be nice to have a good start in the Opener, but I think we struggle early and make a good showing later - will it be enough for a victory, no. If we can keep it to a two point differential then I say great.
Back to the top

Exit39 my bad :-[
I just looked it up and FAU actually finished 3-4 ATS! I had them the first three games of the season and they did me well, so in my little world they did great! Ha Ha.
Back to the top

With a few tweakings here and there on defense, we should be in the +2 TD category.
Back to the top
Control functions: