Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FSU QB Sexton

Anyone read about FSU's QB Sexton wandering through the streets of Tally claiming he was the son of God. Apparently this isnt the first time. If he was at FAU he would be kicked off the team by now. I guess Bowden doesnt have the same code of ethics as Schnelly.
Back to the top

FSU QB Sexton

Well that and Sextons father has something to do with the team. Not positive, but I think he's an assistant or something, heard it on sportscenter this morning.
I'm suprised that he even got arrested, doesn't Bowden run that town? I figured all of the FSU players carried a "get out of jail free" card???
Back to the top

FSU QB Sexton

His dad is one of the coach's so he has the get out of jail and still collect your 20 bucks
Back to the top

FSU QB Sexton

Yea I knew his dad had somthing to do with the team but I wasnt sure what. The kids stupid, got everything going for him, and although im sure nothing will become of this, its a risk I wouldnt take.
Back to the top

FSU QB Sexton

It's too bad that these young guys end up with these ego problems. I don't know if it's the students or the faculty that feed their egos to the point where they think they are untouchable, but it sucks. I believe we had a tight end once that didn't think he would ever get punished for his extracurriculars, just because he was the leading reciever. We could certainly use "Smokey" this year!
Back to the top

FSU QB Sexton

FSU QB Sexton

It doesn't sound like Sexton has an ego problem, they think it's more mental issues. Tally PD didn't arrest him because he wasn't doing anything illegal, but they did Baker Act him and take him to the hospital because they were worried he would hurt himself or someone else.

I'm sure people will try to blame it on drugs, which would be the easiest call, but it looks like the kid just lost it, which is really sad.

I mean I hate FSU almost as much as I hate Miami, but this goes beyond football. You don't wanna see this guy's life screwed up.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

FSU QB Sexton

This guy definetely has some issues to deal with, he is still young which works to his favor, but he must be willing to get the help he needs. If drugs where involved, it's only an excuse to hide more serious issues, I just hope he gets the help he really needs.
Back to the top

FSU QB Sexton

He supposedly had some off field issues in the past which did not pertain to drugs. Plus his QB job was/is on the line. Drew Weatherford and "X-man" Lee was in his rear view mirror last year and this Spring. I'm sure that took it's toll on the kid.
Hopefully he'll get his life straightened out.
Back to the top

FSU QB Sexton

Follow up on Sexton. Hope he get his health issues straightened out.

Read On:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/ncaa/07/09/bc.fbc.floridast.sexton.ap/index.html
Back to the top

FSU QB Sexton

After hearing some panic on the local talk radio shows, you DON'T need to worry about ticks from you DOG. There is only on special type of tick, which is commonly referred to as the deer tick that can transmit Lyme disease. We don't really need to worry about that down here as they normally prefer colder climates thus the name Lyme disease from the city in Connecticut in which it was discovered.
Back to the top
Control functions: