Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SunBelt Conference Teams-2005 Preview

This is the 2005 Spring Preview but it has some interesting info non the less. The SB's composite schedule is nice to have all in front of you. Each team's info pages also have some good stuff.

Read On:
http://football.sunbeltsports.org/x/article/3803
Back to the top

Remember Safety Chris Harris from UL Monroe? He was drafted by the Bears in the 6th round. I actually thought he'd go higher. Good athlete who played the field very smart. The guy was all over the place!

Oh, for those who don't remember..3 INT's in our home loss.
Back to the top

Yes what a star the Bears have landed. He is projected to start at SS this year for the Bears. I will get to watch him play on Thanksgiving when Chicago visits Dallas.
Back to the top

nela87 said

Yes what a star the Bears have landed. He is projected to start at SS this year for the Bears. I will get to watch him play on Thanksgiving when Chicago visits Dallas.

Are you kidding me!!! Projected starter? I had him fighting for the spot by his 2nd season. That solidifies my "discussion" with one of the coaches on what I thought he had in his future. Looks like a case of (beverage of choice) will be coming my way sooner that I thought.

Thanks for that info. I know that there's s few graduated FAU players who will be watching his progress too.
Back to the top
Control functions: