Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SunBelt Preview: FAU 0-11

At least this writer takes the time to do some homework on the team: But 0-11. :o

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/sun_belt/2005_Previews/2005_SunBelt_Preview.htm
Back to the top

Very disappointing. Obviously, that writer doesn't have any respect for the program. That bothers me, but I'm confident that the team will prove him wrong. Go Owls!
Back to the top

From that link you can find some pretty good reading. Offense and defense breakdown, etc...
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

From that link you can find some pretty good reading. Offense and defense breakdown, etc…

I agree Teambeer. A lot of good stuff throughout that link. He breaks it down pretty good for all SunBelt teams.

gofaufootball..this guy is like a breath of fresh air compared to what has been printed lately. That was my point.
Back to the top

Understood. I just think that 0-11 is a bit harsh.
Back to the top

You're right and I agree. It is very harsh. The players would love the underdog role again this year. Story of their lives.

But he could have at least given FAU the In-State victory.. ;)
Back to the top

Harsh is hardly the word. 0-11? I know we are lacking in some categories but c'mon, we're no UCF and even though they are due, FIU has to beat us first before they can be the favorite in that game!
Back to the top

That's my point about why not a 1-10 prediction? FIU still have to dethrone the SHULA BOWL CHAMPIONS.

And yes even UCF get the nod overall over FAU. They went 0-11 with VETERANS last year!!
Back to the top

We can go 1-10 for all I care as long as we beat Middle Tennessee again!
The Shula bowl will be interesting this year but if FAU can make it through the season without too many injuries I think we will still have the Psychological factor on our side against FIU. ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: