Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Yep. It's Another FAU Preview

Back to the top

One of the more realistic positive ones.
Back to the top

Nice article, I think it gives us a fair representation. Im not expecting anything more than a few conf. wins either.
Back to the top

This depth chart is deceiving for some folks outside of the FAU family. Some of these guys do have experience on the playing field. The O line has the biggest weakness but some actually played a lot last year.

Offense: Guffey is still there? Linemen Perkins and Wilson played throughout . I think Perkins had an injury. WR Parker had the starting job for awhile a few years ago. RB Manley played a little last year.

Defense: Most of these guys saw some action. The LB position have a slot with totally new players. Mutakabbir and Earls have experience. The other LB Sincere, need to pick up real fast.
FS Acevedo played a lot over the year. He even started a couple of games. SS Amaya started until his injury a coulpe of years ago too. Pindell saw some action at SS and FS.

Looks like big man K Miller may not be on the depth chart unless it changes in the fall. There are some young guys in front of him. Redshirting may not too to bad if it's offered.
Back to the top

yeah didnt Guffey's pela for a 6th season of eligiblility get denied? I was under the impression that he was not coming back.
Back to the top

Pretty sure Guffey's plea was denied
Back to the top

Unless something happened these past couple of months, I heard from his position coach that it was looking real slim and would probably be denied.
Back to the top

Last time I talked to Guffey, he had hung-up his cleats for good, unless something transpired since fall.

Back to the top
Control functions: