Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

TV

Someone probably already mentioned this, but just in case: FIU's game at Troy on Oct. 20 (7:30 p.m. EST) will be on ESPNU.
Back to the top

TV

I'm still trying to figure out this ESPNU deal with DirecTV. Is it free(existing college packages) or will it be a seperate package?
Back to the top

TV

If you have the sports package on directTV you can get ESPNU, it's like 12 bucks a month to get it. I might sign up for it only during football season because you can get a bunch of games.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

TV

looks like FAU's game on Thursday 10/6 will be on ESPN2 since there are games already scheduled on ESPN and ESPNU.
Back to the top

TV

TV

its going to be espn regional
Back to the top

TV

Here is the link to the ESPN TV schedule for this fall. You have to check it weekly because it's still changing. But as of now, two FAU games are listed:
1. Oklahoma State at FAU, Thurs, 9/8 on ESPN2
2. Louisiana-Monroe @ FAU, Thurs 9/22 on ESPNU

The link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2043952
Back to the top

TV

The Troy Web site has the FAU game listed as being on the Troy Network, which is a group of TV stations in Montgomery, Dothan, Columbus, the Florida Panhandle, Birmingham, etc.

ESPN Regional seems to be a marketing term for a syndicated game picked up by a few local stations. I hope some station down here picks up this game.
Back to the top
Control functions: