Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

kansas tickets

I was wondering if anyone will be going to the Kasas game, and where can i get some decent seats. I'm flying out to visit family in Kansas that weekend and we're all going to go and cheer the guys on in their season opener upset
Back to the top

kansas tickets

Call FAU's ticket office and see where the section is located. Don't be too suprised if it's in Kansas' student section. Or check with Kansas' website.

Back to the top

kansas tickets

Go to kuathletics.com and you can view the stadium seating schematic. I would think they have the opposition fans seated on the East side, near the South end zone. NOT near the students, as that has changed, due in part to the trouble that happened at the Missouri game two years ago. The change put the students farther North from their original location, to separate them from fans of the visiting teams. You can also order tickets (for will-call or mailed to you) from the same site.
Back to the top

kansas tickets

speaking of which,

How many FAU people are expected to go to the KU game? I live a little over 6 hours away by car. If I plan it right I think I can get away that weekend.

Are there any activities planned for FAU, ie tail gate parties and the sort?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

kansas tickets

kansas tickets

I dont know of any ativities as of yet. But I am definiteley flying up for the game.
Back to the top

kansas tickets

we'll be going up (4 of us)
Back to the top

kansas tickets

illinoisowl said

speaking of which,

How many FAU people are expected to go to the KU game? I live a little over 6 hours away by car. If I plan it right I think I can get away that weekend.

Are there any activities planned for FAU, ie tail gate parties and the sort?

All the away games which I've attended in 4 years always had an Alumni Tent set up and featuring local FAU alums. I'm sure they will have something set up.

You can call toll-free 1-888-FAU-ALUM

or e-mail …[email protected]

Here's a website. They do have something schedule through May 2005 so they may not be all that outdated. They may have some info anyway.
http://www.faualumni.org./
Back to the top
Control functions: