Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

More MTSU complaining...

More MTSU complaining...

Here are a couple of exerpts off MTSU's web site from the July edition of "Ask the AD." These guys will complain about anything. Can't wait to beat them for a third straight year,

http://www.goblueraide…rs.com/?go=story&doc=4177

Fan: Stephen Wiley (Murfreesboro)
Question: Why has FAU, a team that has had a football program for just four years, been given such a high profile SBC TV schedule for 2005?.
Massaro Response: They have a high profile coach (Howard Schnellenberger) and play a high profile opponent (Oklahoma State). Quite frankly, one thing that hurts us is our home attendance. The television people believe this indicates a lack of interest in our program. The best thing we can do is pack Floyd Stadium on a regular basis and create a buzz with our program. Television will follow.

Fan: AlwaysBlue (Nashville)
Question: What was the Commissioner of the Sun Belt thinking when he scheduled Florida Atlantic and Florida International for so many television games? It's not fair to the rest of the league.
Massaro Response: We are disappointed that we are not on more national television this year, but at the same time Florida Atlantic and Florida International bring great value to our league. This is still a great chance for the league to be showcased and we actually receive indirect benefits by those two schools being on television because we heavily recruit those areas. Hopefully in the future our games will be as attractive to ESPN.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

More MTSU complaining...

For me it was a four way tie between Middle Tennessee, Middle Tennessee, Middle Tennessee and Middle Tennessee but I would probably have to say that Middle Tennessee is the "Whine" capitol of Football.
Back to the top

More MTSU complaining...

LoL I love the rivalry you guys have with MTSU, there is definitely some funny stuff going on there.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

More MTSU complaining...

MaXx said

LoL I love the rivalry you guys have with MTSU, there is definitely some funny stuff going on there.

No doubt about it!!! ;D
You guys have created alot of "haters" out there and now that you are in the same conference, it just adds fuel to the flames. Talk about beginning a rivalry! This is fun to watch for us FIU fans as it is a different form of rivalry for you guys!
Back to the top

More MTSU complaining...

I love our rivalry between FAU and FIU since we're so close to each other. But what is it with Florida and Tennessee schools not getting along? I think it's just an inferiority complex. (Think that comment makes their board? Heheh, losers!)

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

More MTSU complaining...

Let's see why they whine about FAU so much.

FAU 21….MTSU 19

FAU 27….MTSU 20

All at their HOUSE.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

or is it Jack Daniels vs Chevas Regal. 8-)
Back to the top

More MTSU complaining...

That first year FAU went into MTSU expecting to stay close. Last year FAU went in expecting to win.

I wonder what they're thinking this year?
Back to the top
Control functions: