Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Merchandise

???Any word on getting tailgating merchandise with the new logo? The old vendor for tailgating flags advises that he is not licensed to produce the new logo flags. I purchased the house flag, but it is square (not 3 x 5) and is therefore makes it difficult to fly on a tailgating flag pole. Also the front laser cut FAU Plates are currently out of stock....Fans want to show their team pride, but there seems to be a void in the merchandise market.
Back to the top

FAU Football Merchandise

FAU Football Merchandise

You're certainly correct about that. This seems to be a continuing problem. The good news is that the lack of logo merchandise probably saves me a lot of money. The bad news is that I really would like to buy some of it. I agree that we need a 3X5 flag. We also need a selection of hats, shirts, mugs, tailgating tents, decals, patches, a necktie and so forth. Does anyone know whether any of this is coming?
Back to the top

FAU Football Merchandise

Is Webster still the company handling the merch? Does anyone know if they will at least have new logo merch at the games? :-/
Back to the top

FAU Football Merchandise

I imagine for all those that are local we should be able to pick up some of the new merchandise this weekend at FanFest.

It would make sense to have a few booths set up since most of the fans that would go to this event are probably a bit more "hard core" and would be willing to purchase the merchandise early.

Just a thought though.
Back to the top

FAU Football Merchandise

Speaking of which. Is this year the first year our boys will be wearing Nike?
Back to the top

FAU Football Merchandise

Yep, as far as complete unis go. Adidas had the contract. They sold most of the Adidas stuff at the spring game.
Back to the top
Control functions: