Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2006 Baseball Schedule

Add topic

2006 Baseball Schedule

http://fausports.collegesports.com/sports/m-basebl/sched/fau-m-basebl-sched.html

This is the earliest I have seen the upcoming season's schedule posted.

I like it. 34 Home games. 20 Away. I'm surprised there aren't a couple more Sunbelt opponents, but I like starting off strong with UT.
Back to the top

2006 Baseball Schedule

I don't see (sc)UM on there again this season. Guess we'll have to wait until regionals in Coral Gables again this season.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

2006 Baseball Schedule

Great to see such a good schedule put together! Of the 24 non-conference games, 23 of them will be against teams who had winning records last year(only Bethune-Cookman doesnt). Also 10 of the 24 games are against teams in the NCAA tournament last year, including College World series participant Tennessee. It will be fun to see VCU again after eliminating them in the Coral Gables regional last season. with so much returning talent it should be a great season for FAU!
Back to the top

2006 Baseball Schedule

whats up with the baseball stadium? did that just fizzle out?
Back to the top

2006 Baseball Schedule

I would like to find out more about the stadium upgrade status. Does anyone know where to get that info?
Back to the top

2006 Baseball Schedule

They are still working on it-the dream hasnt been given up on-LOL. Coach Cooney has recently been meeting with donors, Angelos, and Mohajir discussing some possiblities. I was told there is a hopeful proposal on the table and if it pans out there could be a major announcement "sooner" rather than later. As to how long defines "Sooner" I dont know-but the stadium idea hasnt been forgotten-its just taking a little longer to gather the funds than was hoped.
Back to the top
Control functions: