Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Offense starting to Click.

They needed this type of performance. Now they know what they're capable of as a young unit.

Read On:
http://fausports.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/082405aab.html
Back to the top

Anyone know about a guy named Omar Jacobs out of Bowling Green? Most should since he's a preseason Heisman candidate. Well, here's something I hope turns out the same for us. Omar played HS at Atlantic High in Delray. My future father-in-law is in with the scouts when they come through recruiting and are all kicking themselves for not picking up Omar.

I hope McKinson turns out the same way. From what my father-in-law says, he could truly be the real deal for us next season or this coming if Danny goes down.

Would love to have the big boys kicking themselves because we benefited from an overlooked prospect.

Great article as well! Hopefully the boys can keep it up for the season.
Back to the top

he was recruited by some big school but he wasn't promised to play qb…. the hatian vick.

we need some hatian vick t-shirts….
Back to the top

Omar was one of those players who played under the radar,as they say. He made a few scouts' job almost become expendable last season.

He had a relative(graduating senior) on the FAU squad last year.
Back to the top

I'm glad the offense is coming together and I'm looking forward to Frantz Simeon and Darion Porter-Islom stepping up to the plate and showing us what they are capable of…
Back to the top
Control functions: