Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lord help us

After reading this brief take on FAU's upcoming season and Coach Schnellenberger, I was filled with fear and loathing (which is generally the way I always feel, so I guess those feelings were just heightened).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9091516/
Back to the top

Lord help us

I dont like it :(
Back to the top

Lord help us

Stupid article to worry about!
Back to the top

Lord help us

"he's been known to walk away from jobs"

::)

Win or lose, he's living his golden years in style down here. I think he's gonna drive this one as long as they'll let him!.
Back to the top

Lord help us

Lord help us

Didn't walk away from a 2 - 9 season when we didn't play major D1 schools, why would you worry about this now when he is poised to make some serious noise?

Regardless of wheter we run the table (highly unlikely) or get totally waxed 0-11, Howard is in this for a bit longer than a Sunday drive. Nothing to lose sleep over.
Back to the top

Lord help us

linebackerfau said

After reading this brief take on FAU's upcoming season and Coach Schnellenberger, I was filled with fear and loathing (which is generally the way I always feel, so I guess those feelings were just heightened).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9091516/

It is a COMMENTARY. Someone else's opinion. You can write one just like he did and turn it around yourself. Relax. Let's find something else to worry about. Like the vendors at Lockhart. Last year they kept running out of jerk chicken before the 4th qtr began and why does beer cost so much!
Back to the top

Lord help us

I agree O.G. and IMO this is Scnelly's BABY from birth and in no way is he going to just walk away from this. He is to close to retirement and to close to where he wants to retire.
Back to the top

Lord help us

YEAH! Beer costs too much period!!! Everywhere, not just at Lockhart!
Back to the top

Lord help us

MSNBC...not known for their sports coverage... does NBC still air any of the Major Sports?
Back to the top

Lord help us

mh2os said

MSNBC…not known for their sports coverage… does NBC still air any of the Major Sports?

No they do not. Their specialities are court TV events and Celebrity gossip headlines.
Back to the top
Control functions: