Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The Bottom 10

OUCH…not only are we #3 on ESPN's bottom 10, but the bunched us up with FIU, combining 2004 records as well.

here's the link:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2144061
Back to the top

The Bottom 10

Now that's low!! They don't even seperate the DIFFERENT schools! Check out the F-U and Winged "U"
Our 2004 record spoke for itself. How can you combine the two schools who had nothing do do with each other on the field?

I wonder if he would combine 2004 USF's losing record and a winning team from C-USA's record, in their move to Big East this year?
Back to the top

The Bottom 10

I caught this yesterday on ESPN and decided to send that guy an email. Referenced some of our highlights and that it was ball$y of him to lump us in like that.

Maybe we belong in his "Bottom 10" but don't lump us in with a team who can't even hold our jocks.
Back to the top

The Bottom 10

were going to get fiu/fau relation all season from people outside of FL…. and for a lot longer if we don't win.
Back to the top

The Bottom 10

Well they combined three teams from Michigan, but at least we got the cool moving graphic….and what about #1……c'mon UCF, lets hear it …..YOUR #1 !!!!!!
Back to the top

The Bottom 10

yea if you combine all there wins they equal what we got last year. I think they combined us with FIU to bring us down so he could list us... for some reason 9-3 doesnt look like it belongs on the bottom 10 list.
Back to the top

The Bottom 10

You know, I think the best way to look at this is to look at the records after the season is done. Remember, he's trying to be funny (and sort of is)…we (FAU and FIU) are the new kids on the block, and as such are not giving the "respect" we deserve, particularly FAU and their fine record the last two years.

Let's see what happens this year, when we are both bonafide Division IA, and if we both, or one of the teams have a +.500 record, then I'm sure that team won't be included in this bottom 10….By then I hope they don't lump us together as well…..however, it will take time, I believe.
Back to the top

The Bottom 10

The Bottom 10

Hopefully, our Bottom 10 visit is a short lived existance, but we must win first or at least show that we can compete with the bigger programs.
Back to the top

The Bottom 10

It's not the actual rankings which I take exception too. We haven't proven anything on the field this year. The games must still be played on the field. They are just everyone's individual opinions.

It's the combination of both schools. FAU and FIU deserve more credit than that.

I guess we are joined at the hip for awhile.
Back to the top

The Bottom 10

O.G. said

I guess we are joined at the hip for awhile.

I think I've heard this before, haven't we? ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: