Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Check out Louisville's rankings.

Back to the top

Right now it seems that they are hovering between #12 & #15. Since SI doesn't really count, I'm looking at them right now as ranked more like #13 in the league.

They have a fairly easy schedule for their fire power so as long as they don't slip up, they should be on the verge of breaking into the top 10.

Week 1, if Georgia, VTech, Miami or Iowa slip up - Louisville will make the Top 10.

Week 2, as long as the above mentioned haven't lost the game to watch for Louisville rankings will be Texas (2) vs. Ohio State (6). Someone has to lose, which will give them room to move up as well.

Week 3 there is Tenn vs. UF. This is going to be a barn burner and will offer another opportunity for Louisville to crack the Top 10.

I think it would be safe to say that by the time we head up there, we'll be facing a Top 10 program. If by some grace of God we beat them :o they should be dropped mighty low, if not out of the standings.

The Top 25 and the fringe have some very, very good teams. GA fans, watch out for Boise State in week 1, could definitely upset any Natl Title hopes.
Back to the top

i was listening to espn radio yesterday. i think it was mel kiper who picked louisville to play in the national championship game!!
Back to the top
Control functions: