Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UCF-So Carolina. Possibly FAU-Kansas?

I was watching how USC got out on top real fast and then lost some of the swagger. Looks like UCF was stage shocked at first but then settled down. They were in position to make some serious noise in the 4th qtr. The spread was about as much as ours will be with the Jayhawks. The beat it.

Maybe at Kansas we can hang around till late. We have a history of making things interesting late in the game.
Back to the top

UCF looked pretty good last night after USC scored the 14 points. The D looked good to bad the offense couldnt get things done.
Back to the top

And that's exactly why I looked at the comparison to the Kansas game. I really think the defense will keep us close. The offense need to find a way to put points on the board early.
Back to the top

We didn't give up a first quarter touchdown all last season, not to Texas, not to Oklahoma, not to Texas Tech (an offensive juggernaut). Unfortunately, our "O" didn't help keep our defense on the sidelines enough - not when it counted. Hopefully, the offense has gotten better and can hold up their end of the deal. What scares me a bit is the Owls speed. Of course, KU has plenty of speed now, as well as depth. It is shaping up to be a good contest. I was pulling for UCF myself last night, as I was also pulling for Tulsa.
Back to the top

My fear is you guys grinding it out with your running game. You have abig offensive line and it may take it's toll by the 4th qtr.

It's almost time. What's the kickoff temp projection?
Back to the top
Control functions: