Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

VIDEO MESSAGE FROM COACH SCHNELLY

Nice touch. You need a video player installed in order to view it. Hopefully it'll get to more people by Thursday afternoon.

Also. Check out the stadium "talk" at about the 1:50 mark! Yes!!!!

http://webservices.collegesports.com/wsemail/?arg=247835.RRLga7hHKyWWHcd6
Back to the top

The link doesn't seem to be working. I got the email though. All you need on the video email is Windows Media Player.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

My e-mail worked OK too. The link was active when I posted it. I just clicked on the thread again and It seem to be working OK.

What is it doing(or not doing) for you?
Back to the top

It took forever to load and I got an error. That could just be that one time for me. I didn't try it a second time since i had already viewed it in my email.

Back to the top

I tried it again and it worked fine. I hope PLENTY of guests look at this board and watch the video.

I really wish I still lived down there or could just make it down for the Thurs night game against OK State.

Back to the top

I agree about the guest peeking in. I've approached the athletic department about advertising this board but it's a touchy NCAA issue. There are several non-official ways to do it but some are still a little nervous about it. They gave us some press in a publication last year but I don't even know if it's still around.. ???
They can use the help in getting the message out about events and planning at FAU.
We even have a link on the official Sunbelt sites! Last season Bytor and I, thought about a banner or something for the home games.

Back to the top

Everyone should paint a letter of the URL on their chests at the game ;).
Back to the top

O.G. said

We even have a link on the official Sunbelt sites! Last season Bytor and I, thought about a banner or something for the home games.

I truely appologize, I have been trying very hard to get some stuff going with O.G. for the "Owl'snest" as far as advertising and promoting, but have been very busy with work ( and many late nights trying to get my poker game up to par - playing many tournaments and trying to win a 12K seat to the WPT ).

Experimented with a web-site earlier in the year, but became too complicated to maintain, so I am hoping to simplify it and make it a fun site.

The banner thing might still happen, and hopefully we can take care of some demands that are out there.

Suggetsion are welcomed.
Back to the top

What am I, Chopped liver? :P

Be glad to help the cause if needed. I've been getting an average of 40 hits per day since season started and 4 to 5 are unique hits.
I think most of the hits are jump offs to the Owls nest anyway. ;D
Back to the top

Bytor, No need to apologize. This is volunteer work and people do have lives outside of the board. I was just making a statement about FAU accepting outside help in promotional ideas. You and I have already discussed some issues which we still have time to address.
Thanks

owlcoholic,
Your site is a good partner with this board. I'm sure the visitors transfer between sites.
Keep up the great work.
Back to the top
Control functions: