Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OSU vs FAU Game Thread: 09-08-05

Add topic

I'll start the thread all the way up here in Illinois since everyone else is probably at the game.

Looks like mistakes got the best of FAU in the first half.
I don't think I have ever seen on onside kick in the first qtr. I guess neither had anyone from FAU.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

OSU game

another fau fan watching here in jacksonville. Doesn;t seem like any breaks are going our way so far, looks like a tiny crowd
Back to the top

OSU game

I hope FAU didn't come in to the game over confident. They got alot of praise for their performance against Kansas.

Back to the top

OSU game

OSU vs FAU Game Thread: 09-08-05

Hey Guys – I am watching the game and you are hanging with OSU. You are getting some very positive remarks from Kirk Herbstreit and you are representing the SBC very well.

Hang in there guys!
Back to the top

OSU game

thanks Badgerwolf.
If the team can avoid mistakes and get the running game going, the second half could be interesting.

Back to the top

OSU game

When you guys that went to the game get home, give us your analysis of the game.
I'm going to bed.

Back to the top

OSU game

Well you saw enough of it. Turned the ball over and too many mistakes! Defense got worned down in the second half.
Back to the top

OSU game

O.G. pretty much summed it up :(

Too many turnovers. I was surprised to see Danny sail those balls towards the end of the first and beginning of the second. Our O-line was pretty non existent the whole game so what are you gonna do?

Did we at least meet the spread?
Back to the top

OSU game

owlcoholic said

Did we at least meet the spread?

Nope.
Back to the top

OSU game

Looking at a few 1st half positives on offense I'd say we will not go 0-11 this year. That's if the coaches see the same things and go back to them.

But it's always easier looking from the stands than it is down on the field.
Back to the top
Control functions: