Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Minn on ESPN Gameplan & local

ESPN has announced that they will now show the FAU vs. Minnesota football game this Saturday, September 17th at 8:30 pm LIVE as part of their GamePlan package! The game will also be televised in Palm Beach County on WTCN - 15 and will be shown on a tape delay (1:00 am) on Sun Sports.

The Coach Howard Schnellenberger television show will also be shown on Sun Sports on Friday, September 16th at 4:30 pm. Check your local listing for the exact channel.

Back to the top

O.G. or anyone else...Do you know if the gameplan game will be available as a single game purchase?
Back to the top

O.G. You have just made my day!!!
Back to the top

owlcoholic said

O.G. or anyone else…Do you know if the gameplan game will be available as a single game purchase?

I don't know if it's available on a single purchase. It's not showing yet on the guide. I remember some games last year didn't show up until the day before and day of the event!!!!

Thanks TeamBeer. I gambled on the game NOT being televised or blacked out on ESPN local. I bought the ESPN package and now they do this to me!

That was tailgait and beer money.. ;D
Back to the top

Its not available as a single-game purchase. The rate for a day of Gameplan coverage is $19.95 for a week. In addition to the FAU game you get the Oklahoma-UCLA game this week which should be a great game in the afternoon while you wait for FAU's game. I have the season long package and its really worth it if your a big college football fan.
Back to the top

Yeah OG, I went and bought the entire package myself and this happens. I'll be in the Key West this weekend, so I have to find a decent bar to enjoy the game, I won't even get to use my Gameplan!
Back to the top

I share your problem. I bought Gameplan for our place in Colorado Springs, as well as the place in Breckenridge. Now, however, I have to go to Denver for a friend's wedding Saturday. At least I can go to the ESPN Zone (bar and restaurant) in Denver Saturday night to watch the game. I fear I'll be the only FAU fan within miles….
Back to the top

grayowl said

I fear I'll be the only FAU fan within miles….

Ya think.. ;D
Keep representing out there, grayowl.. 8-)
Back to the top

It's the Poker Run this weekend in Key West (the big biker festival) so with the exception of some of my buds, I can guarentee that I'll be the only FAU fan. Talk about poor vacation planning!!!
Back to the top

Not all gameplan games are available in all areas. You might want to make sure that the FAU game will be shown in Florida. Often times, the games from a particular region aren't shown in that region. Basically it is like being blacked out. Just wanted to warn you that getting gameplan doesn't gaurantee getting the game. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: