Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

So I went to the Downtown Campus Bookstore today..

Looking for a few pieces of apparel to update our look for Thursday's game. Surprise, surprise! The same lame, nondescript, vanilla, "FAU" iron on T-shirts as last year and the year before. >:(

Did I mention, not one banner in the lobby advertising Thursday's game?

I realize it is considered a "satellite" campus but it is certainly close enough to Lockhart stadium that there should be more visibility for the Football program. I'm most disappointed. :(
Back to the top

[email protected]

Let him know.
Back to the top

let lamont know, but give an ear full to Angelos. I think they should fire everone in the promotions and marketing dept. and hire people that are capable of producing results. Im under the impression that most of the people in the athletic dept. are using this team as resume boosters and dont give a damn about the team. And Sig Ep tonight at the cannon... no offense to the sig ep dude on the board.. but they werent that good.. I didnt even hear the cannon go off a few times and they missed the extra point...... I know the guys who did it last year and they flicked the firing triger off with there finger w/out the string attached... no excuse... that was weak..........
Back to the top
Control functions: