Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

9/24 Games of Interest

Just in case some of you want to move on from our ULM game, here are some SunBelt games of interest for us to take in.

Oh yeah.. that "other" team is also playing Saturday.

Florida International at Arkansas State..2:30 PM(ESPN+)

North Texas at Kansas State..12:10 PM (tv?)

Troy at South Carolina..6:00 PM (tv?)

and last but not least the "other" team………

Louisville at South Florida.. 6:45 PM (ESPNU)
Back to the top

9/24 Games of Interest

Ha ha! I'm watching College Gameday right now and they are showing highlights of Lawrence Maroney running the ball all over us from last weekend! WE MADE IT ON GAMEDAY!!!
Back to the top

9/24 Games of Interest

9/24 Games of Interest

I watched some of the the Gophers vs Purdue and our defense did just a good of a job as Purdue's did on the first drive.
Back to the top

9/24 Games of Interest

Minn won it in double OT!! Maroney had 200+ yards. I know he could have had more against us if he played into the second half. Although it's still nice to see that.
Back to the top

9/24 Games of Interest

North Texas is getting creamed by Kansas State right now.
Kind of an odd score for 2 big ten teams; Michigan St 61 Illinois 14. Illinois is a long time big ten team and they let another big ten team score 61 points on them. Ron Zook (from UF) has some work to do. FAU should not feel so bad about the Minnesota score.
Right now FIU is losing to ASU

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

9/24 Games of Interest

FIU is on TV (GamePlan) now (stared at 3:30).

I'll be watchng Troy make Steve Suprrier's life miserable at 7 p.m.! It's on DirecTV Channels 780 and 783. Go Trojans (SunBelt)!
Back to the top

9/24 Games of Interest

...in our first official Sun Belt game-FIU is getting blasted 59-17 by Arkansas State with 7 minutes left in the game. Its one thing to get slaughtered by BCS conference teams like Minnesota and Louisville but getting demolished by another Sun Belt team like this has to REALLY hurt!
Back to the top

9/24 Games of Interest

Not trying to start anything, but wow is FIU bad. Why is this?? Maybe one of the FIU fans that read this board can respond. FAU is not good this year either, but we are young and very inexperienced. I realize that they are making the jump to 1-A just like us this year, but that team has been together for 4, and in some players' cases 5 years. They should at very least be competitive with teams from the Sun Belt. 59-17 to ASU is unacceptable. Is it coaching? I hope they can get it going because our two programs are going to be linked together for a long time and if both teams become winning programs, it will be mutually beneficial.
Back to the top

9/24 Games of Interest

nothing against FIU but why to we have to be linked? I don't understand. USF and UCF are each developing independant of each other. Why can't either one go their merry way with their programs and develop them.?

Back to the top

9/24 Games of Interest

Hey, if anyone checks this board first, USF is up on Louisville 14-0 in the second qtr. Whats that all about?

Back to the top
Control functions: