Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Louisville game

Just to let everyone know, I got a postcard in the mail this weekend promoting the Louisville game and the tailgate party. :D I think this was targeted to the alumni. There is some effort promoting this game.

Hopefully some thought is going towards promoting the next home game.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Louisville game

Did it say, "Be afraid, be very afraid?" :)
If I saw correctly they just got beat by USF….they are going to be mad.
Correct that, 45-14 they are going to be pissed!!!
Back to the top

Louisville game

From a Rivals.com board regarding the USF win vs UL. We need to remember who we have roaming these FAU sidelines. A true LEGEND himself. 8-)

Blue2

user profile
www.fausports.proboards25.com
Post #5083 Thanks Guys! You've pi$$ed them off Edit | Reply

for Fla Atlantic next week!!! FAU travels to their house. I can probably see 100+ laid on the youngsters at FAU by Brohm and Bush!

Seriously, great win. That definitely solidifies your invitation to the BE. You guys played GREAT!! Everyone came together for this win including the coaching and the trainers.

Congrats again. That was GOOD!

Posted on 9/24 10:24 PM | IP: Logged

BigEastCard
user profile
Post #6 Re: Thanks Guys! You've pi$$ed them off Reply

Nope, we wouldn't do that to The Pipe. We owe a great deal of gratitude to Coach. He started the talk about a new stadium and facilities. He started a belief that UofL could become the program that they have become today…..well not really today, but much of that had to do with USF.

Looking forward to having you all in Louisville.

Go Cards!

Posted on 9/24 10:39 PM | IP: Logged

CatsSaintsFan
user profile
Louisville or 70 miles from JCF
Post #343 Re: Thanks Guys! You've pi$$ed them off Reply

Originally posted by BigEastCard:
Nope, we wouldn't do that to The Pipe. We owe a great deal of gratitude to Coach. He started the talk about a new stadium and facilities. He started a belief that UofL could become the program that they have become today…..well not really today, but much of that had to do with USF.

Looking forward to having you all in Louisville.

Go Cards!

If Howard Schnellenberger does't go to Uof L, the are a Div 2 school today. It was Howard he stopped that ridiculous talk and saved that program.

wish he had come back to Kentucky when Mumme got canned and did the same thing.

Posted on 9/24 11:58 PM | IP: Logged

SMADISONCARD
user profile
Louisville,KY
CardinalSports.com
Post #203 uk administrators dont think Reply

never should have hired mumme,curry, or brooks.

You cant spell "SuCkS" without the u of k.

Back to the top

Louisville game

I found one statistical advantage FAU has over Louisville. The Sports Illustrated web sight has the games for Saturday all set up with some stats. Louisville has allowed an avg 32 point per game and FAU has allowed 31.8. Based on this it should be a close one.
:) ;) :D ;D

BTW there is an interesting article on the SI web about the USF program. They're really a hot news item after beating Louisville.

[glow=red,2,300]GO OWLS!!!!!!![/glow]

Back to the top

Louisville game

Louisville game

USF even recieved some votes in the poll. I think they're around #37 or so!

Yeah. That PPG allowed should keep it close.. :o.. :)
Back to the top

Louisville game

Yes, winning @ Louisville would be nice, but, what would be more realistic is putting together a real good game against them and making their win difficult.
If that happened Louisville would probably drop out of the top 40.

Back to the top
Control functions: