Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN's Bottom 10...

At least FAU and FIU have the fading middle initial now. That's an improvement.

But Loiusville!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2172250
Back to the top

ESPN's Bottom 10...

ESPN's Bottom 10...

Kind of funny but not really >:(

I don't like the stupid commentary either:

"Full house: With FSU, Florida, Miami established – heck, even South Florida and Central Florida won last weekend – the state has no room for FAU and FIU."

P.S. I emailed my "thoughts" ;D
Back to the top

ESPN's Bottom 10...

This really gets me. USF beats Louisville. The conclusion of all the sports writers; the Big East sucks. The USF/Louisville game was the biggest news item all week in college football. USF had a good showing against Penn State. I wasn't a blow out. Hey maybe USF is a good team. Louisville doesn't belong on this list. No one wrote off Hawaii or UNT when FAU beat them last year in the teams 4th year of existence.
I am not a USF fan but I really hope they play well against Miami. I hope they beat Miami.

Sports Illustrated had a story on USF and Jim Leavitt. He planned ahead of time for the first year in the Big East. He red shirted experienced players, played plenty of freshman last year and the year before to acquire game experience. He decided to sacrifice his last year in the conference they were leaving to have a good first year in the Big East. I think they just snuck up on everyone with a good team.

Unfortunate for FAU, Louisville is going to try to make up what they lost. These guys will have an attitude this weekend.

Who cares about the bottom 10. FAU won't be there too much longer. When a team has a bad week, this guy puts them on this list. Oklahoma was on here a couple weeks ago. They were off in a weeks time and so will Louisville. Except if FAU wins this weekend. Then, well, Louisville might have to be put out if it's misery.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: