Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs UL TV info

Will air locally on WTCN

Sept. 27, 2005

- Florida Atlantic University's football game with the no. 22 rank University of Louisville Cardinals has been picked up as part of the Big East football television package.

Owl fans will have the opportunity to watch the game, scheduled to kick-off at noon, live.

Fans in Boca Raton and north through the treasure coast can watch the game on WTCN channel 15. South of the Broward/Palm Beach County line can watch the game on WBFS UPN 33. Those in the Tampa Bay area can watch the game on WFTS 28. Satellite system users can watch the game on MSG (Madison Square Garden Network).

Back to the top

FAU vs UL TV info

boy am i glad that i bought the ESPN Gameplan!!!!
Back to the top

FAU vs UL TV info

I kept looking for it on the ESPN regional schedule. It wasn't showing as of Wednesday morning. But the MSG is with my premier package of DirecTV.
Back to the top

FAU vs UL TV info

Please tell me MSG is part of the DirecTV Sports Package. If not, my shiny new programming upgrade will be worth crap this weekend.

Back to the top

FAU vs UL TV info

I believe so. My MSG is on Ch 621.
Back to the top

FAU vs UL TV info

MSG does not come on on my DirecTV package (I have the sports package). It's just to hard to be an Owls fans via TV.
Back to the top

FAU vs UL TV info

Not to long ago, I had to listen to a crappy almost unbearable static broadcast of the game over the airwaves of what you call a radio, at least the game is on TV, I have no problem going to a sports bar to watch the game if I have to. I remember many times I simple went for a long drive because the reception was better.
Back to the top

FAU vs UL TV info

The Louisville game also is on Sirius satellite radio. It's either channel 126 or 128 – I have forgotten which. You can find out from www.sirius.com.
Back to the top

FAU vs UL TV info

>>Satellite system users can watch the game on MSG (Madison Square Garden Network).<<

I just don't get it. MSG shows up sometimes on my DirecTV package (with sports pack) and sometimes it doesn't. Tonight, it was on. Earlier today (when I needed it), a message said the channel was not available in my area?

Why? Because the game was on on-air TV? Probably, but in reality, the game was on a low-power Stuart TV station that almost no one can receive without Adelphia Cable. That is a load of crap and FAU needs to address the issue to please enthusiastic sports fans (who actually pay extra for sports programming, only to have to go to a bar and plead with the servers to change the channel).

End of weekly TV rant.

Back to the top

FAU vs UL TV info

FAU vs UL TV info

Bmarkey - vent young man, it does make you feel better. I understand that it can be fustrating at times, but things are getting better with ever new season.
Back to the top
Control functions: