Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Entertainment at MTSU game

Any of you young guys know anything about Our lady Peace and the All American Rejects, the entertainment for the Middle Tennessee game?

If this is a pop group, I never heard of them. I still listen to my Def Leppard and Aerosmith CDs.

I guess their pulling out all stops for this game.

It might be a polka band.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

What???? No crunk
Back to the top

I just looked up the groups web. I looks like their a Canadian group and they are on tour right now. The week of 10/15 they are going to be several places in FL one of which on the 15th according to their web site is FAU. Their web site schedule does not mention Ft Lauderdale or the football game. It list the venue as Boca Raton.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

The show will probably be on Campus!!
Back to the top

From what I understand: The concert will be held behind lockhart stadium (the north parking lot) and tickets are $20 (i think), it is not free for ticket holders.

Our Lady Peace are a mildly popular rock band, but don't let that fool you, they are very good and The All American Rejects are fairly popular rock/punk/pop band. Both are very popular in their select circles and have each had big singles on top 40 radio.

I'm sure the second CanadianOwl gets a hold of this he will write a full article on how wonderful OLP is! All of my canadian friends love them!!

I have had the pleasure of seeing both of these bands a few times and I have never been disappointed. I will be at the concert for sure, and any of you who like rock should check it out!
Back to the top
Control functions: