Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Clemson or SC

I need some help please.

I few of use want to go to an away game next season and figured that Clemson or Sc would be the best, but which is better?

Looking for a fun weekend, party scene, stadium, anything that i would need to know…

Peyton
Back to the top

Clemson or SC

I heard Craig Angelos say (before the Kansas game) that there's a strong possibility that the 2006 opener against South Carolina would be moved from Saturday to Thursday. So unless you want a really long weekend of partying, you might want to focus on the Clemson game the following week, which most likely will be on a Saturday…
Back to the top

Clemson or SC

that changes things a bit...

Peyton
Back to the top

Clemson or SC

I've been to both cities and Clemson is definately the best place to go. I went up there for UCF/Clemson in '01 and it was the best road trip ive been on. really good small college town, great away team seats, and also one of the best college football atmospheres out there. There's nothing in Columbia to do. I'll be there nest season just like i was in Lawrence this year, with the 25 other traveling fans.
Back to the top

Clemson or SC

Clemson or SC

Count me in! My buddies and I are working on an annual tradition, snaggin an RV down here and driving up on the Friday, hitting the town and enjoying the same on Saturday. You all can expect to see Team Beer in Clemson next year!
Back to the top

Clemson or SC

RV.... Huh... That sounds like a great idea, i will have to see how many people actully go...

Peyton
Back to the top

Clemson or SC

A guy I work with gave me the idea. He's an old UF alum and he and three to five of his buddies plan a trip just like that, every year, for a UF road game. They all meet up at one location, and make the road trip. It can get a little pricey but it's a really nice way to stay in touch with your good college friends as the years go by.
Back to the top
Control functions: