Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

TV exposure!!

TV exposure!!

With all these games on TV have have been hearing some interesting comments about FAU football from football fans in general.

Some have notice that we have been on the tube a good amount of time this season and for that matter Thursdays to be more exact. Just hearing them talk that they have given the Owls a look and expressed that they are queitly supporting the Owls (mostly because of Schnelly) and with the extra exposure it could have a great impact on attendance in the long term - some of these same people will eventually find a way to a game, just out of curiousity and if the excitment continue to grow only good things can happen. You get a very mix range of comments, some people still do not think we are 1-A and those that do ask when we are going play the likes of Miami & FSU.

Just the fact that I am getting people to talk about FAU football is awesome.

My overall thoughts, is that the exposure we are getting on TV is only going to help FAU grow their program not only as far as attendance goes, but the avenue that has been created as far as recruiting goes.
The recruiting should be greatly effected in a very positive way and again will help bring this program to a much higher level quicker. Kids want to be on TV, so this is an awsome deal - bring on those Thursday night games!! espeacially if the team continues to preform
well under the lights.

Since we have been on TV this season people that I have trying to get to games now are coming to me for tickets, as before I couldn't give them away - so, yes things are moving in the right direction.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

TV exposure!!

Any word on whether the FAU-Middle Tennessee game will be on TV?
Back to the top
Control functions: