Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

THANK YOU OWLSNEST POSTERS!!!!!!!!

This is from Mr Robinson himself. As you can see something good is in-process for implementation!
Thanks for the input

OG Owl

PS: Another E-mail I received from The SID said that Mr Lamont(Marketing Director) and the ticket folks has contacted someone from this board regarding thier questions/suggestions!!!!!
Good job.

Reply from Mr Robinson
Director Ticket Sales

I appreciate you putting the information regarding our Family Four Packs for $24 on the OWLSNEST. We also are working with area companies to purchase a block of tickets and donate them to us through our ?Send A Kid Program?. The ?Send a Kid Program? allows companies to purchase FAU Football tickets (Saturday, October 15 vs. Middle Tennessee and/or Saturday, November 12 vs. North Texas) at a reduce rate and then make them available for chosen organizations that work with under privilege youth. All tickets sent to charitable organizations will be given on behalf of that business. Additionally, each participant will receive a PA Announcement during a FAU Football game.

If you have any more suggestions on how we can sell more tickets please feel free to contact me. I?m the Director of Ticket Sales and I will be the person to implement any suggestions. Also, can you begin promoting our upcoming basketball teams and season on the OWLSNEST? Coach Doherty and Coach Dugan will be beginning basketball practices official this Friday night. This Friday, Oct. 14th there will be our 2nd Annual Basketball Bash. It begins at 9pm at the FAU Gymnasium. Please ask all OWLSNEST patrons to attend!

Thanks for your interest of FAU Athletics,

Bill

Back to the top

This is good. Thanks for sharing this.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

That is nice to see what they're doing for the fan increase!

Giood Job FAU!!!
Back to the top

You should tell them to check in regularly to get some ideas. Seems our ideas are more creative than anything they've done thus far.
Back to the top
Control functions: