Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SBC Up for Grabs

Looks like anything can happen in the SBC. Anyone see the beating that ULM put on Troy?? ULM is the only undefeated team in the conference. The title could end up in anyone's hands when the season is over. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

SBC Up for Grabs

Troy moved all over the place except into the end zone. It was a garbage fest of penalties, fumbles, blown plays, missed field goals and more for Troy.

A horror show.

The Troy faithful are seriously up in arms about some awful coaching (in particular, the OC), poor (or no) use of obvious talent, and have even started a firing campaign:

http://FireSomebodyAtTroy.com

FAU at Troy should be a good game.

With only one 'Belt loss, Troy is still in the hunt, but had better do some serious soul searching.

Back to the top

SBC Up for Grabs

Troy just hasn't found an offense and are similar to FAU in that they make way to many mistakes killing themselves when ever they get anything going. It will come down to which team execute the best on both side of the ball.

Troy is at least still in the race!!
Back to the top

SBC Up for Grabs

Now all we can do is play spoiler and prepare for next year…hopefully we can get our revenge against Troy like MTSU just got on us……plus we're playing on the road (which seems to increase our chances of winning. :) )
Back to the top

SBC Up for Grabs

SBC Up for Grabs

The SBC title is up for grabs, to be sure. Sadly, I know who won't be grabbing. But it doesn't affect this: I'll still be cheering for the Owls.
Back to the top

SBC Up for Grabs

Sometimes it is better when the pressure is off and their is nothing to lose. FAU will have the chance to play spoiler. Now that the SBC title is pretty much out of the picture, the guys can sit back and have some fun playing the game. No pressure at all. I predict at least two more wins out of this young team. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

SBC Up for Grabs

owlfan1 said

Sometimes it is better when the pressure is off and their is nothing to lose. FAU will have the chance to play spoiler. Now that the SBC title is pretty much out of the picture, the guys can sit back and have some fun playing the game. No pressure at all. I predict at least two more wins out of this young team. GO OWLS!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Now that the pressure is decreased they may just pin thier ears back and have some fun.

I also have them winning 3 games this year. That was my original prediction from the spring/summer.
Back to the top
Control functions: