Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Did FAU lose or MTSU win?

According to BlueRaiderPride's code for college football, we lost. They didn't beat us.
Our defense let them score. Our offense didn't try to score. Our entire team just wanted to help them out. :D

Seriously.. now we have an officially rivalry. They won one! :)

FAU..2
MTSU..1
Back to the top

O.G. said

According to BlueRaiderPride's code for college football, we lost. They didn't beat us.
Our defense let them score. Our offense didn't try to score. Our entire team just wanted to help them out. :D

FAU..2
MTSU..1

LOL! That's funny, only this time we beat FU-Atlantic in this one game by more than twice as many points then the Owls did to us in their two wins combined.
Back to the top

BlueRaiderPride said

O.G. said

FAU..2
MTSU..1

LOL! That's funny, only this time we beat FU-Atlantic in this one game by more than twice as many points then the Owls did to us in their two wins combined.

Can we block this guy from the board? Not only is he trying to be insulting, he is annoying.
The guy didn't even attend MTSU or any college for that matter.
I'm not even going to say wait till next year. thats what he wants to hear. Just get rid of him now.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

He's not all that bad…he could be the NMSU fan from last year. That guy was a real piece of work. At least BRP brings some lively discussion to the board. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

BlueRaiderPride said

Can we block this guy from the board? Not only is he trying to be insulting, he is annoying.
I'm not even going to say wait till next year. thats what he wants to hear. Just get rid of him now.

That is incorrect. I spent a year and a half at Middle Tennessee and another couple years a local community college.

I think you're just mad because FAU doesn't have fans as dedicated to their program as I am to mine.
Back to the top

I don't call FU-Atlantic lively discussion.

Back to the top

BlueRaiderPride said

O.G. said

FAU..2
MTSU..1

BRP,

I thought we were done with these guys? ;)
Back to the top

BlueRaiderFn said

BlueRaiderPride said

BRP,

I thought we were done with these guys? ;)

We are. Time to entertain Ooooh La La.
Back to the top

nm
Back to the top

BlueRaiderPride said

illinoisowl said

That is incorrect. I spent a year and a half at Middle Tennessee and another couple years a local community college.

I think you're just mad because FAU doesn't have fans as dedicated to their program as I am to mine.

BRP,
Dedicated to the program, thats funny…I graduated and I send money every year to the university. ;D

Boy, you need to get a life. This is hilarious.

Back to the top
Control functions: