Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

Where is Blue Raider pride now? Probably going off on the ULL website about about MTSU "gave" them the game. So MTSU lost at home to a team we beat pretty easily on the road. I think i remember BRP was slamming our win over ULL all week and was saying how pathetic they were. I'm sure i can find some trash BRP said about ULL from last week with all the trash talking he did.
Back to the top

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

NoInsidegame,

That is wonderful news. Now I really would like FIU to get their first D1 win on MTSU. That would really be very cool if that happened. FAU a brand new program got their first D1 win and FIU another new program to get their first D1 win on MTSU.
BRP got on my nerves beyond description. Read some of my posts.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

BRP was pissing me off as well. I'm trying to find some trash he wrote about ULL. I think he thought that was going to be an easy game for them. Ever since they beat one of the greatest programs in college football history, Vanderbilt???, they think they are like USC.
Back to the top

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

NoInsidegame,

His email address is on his profile.

Back to the top

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

Here is his quote:…. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is actually a reasonable prediction especially if your defense does better than it has all season long. You can score 28 on a winded Cajun defense that didn't get a break because of it's inept offense that was missing Jerry Babb going on quick 4 and outs.
I anticipate our offense's ability to get something going in this game. There's no way FAU's defense is as good as Alabama's, Akron's, or Vanderbilt's especially when you consider the 30, 23, 46, 28, and 61 points FAU's defense has given up to Kansas, Oklahoma State, Minnesota, Louisiana-Monroe, and Louisville respectively.

The Cajuns' only win this season came against 1-AA Northwestern State, so using any success against Louisiana-Lafayette as a measuring stick for success may present a false sense of security which I can tell it has.
Back to the top

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

I will be cheering for FIU against the Smurfs (blue people) next week

Blue Raiders marching band

Back to the top

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

Good find og owl, i guess BRP will have to have to not visit the ULL messgaeboard for while
Back to the top

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

NoInsideGame said

Where is Blue Raider pride now? Probably going off on the ULL website about about MTSU "gave" them the game. So MTSU lost at home to a team we beat pretty easily on the road. I think i remember BRP was slamming our win over ULL all week and was saying how pathetic they were. I'm sure i can find some trash BRP said about ULL from last week with all the trash talking he did.

Yeah, we lost to the Cajuns on our Homecoming, but we beat the hell out of your pathetic excuse of a football team on YOUR Homecoming.

A 21-point blowout victory over miserable FU-Atlantic will most likely be one of only two wins we see this year.

And then there's next year, FAU will be back with their half-wit degenerate athletes, JUCO's, and Prop 48's. I also see that Smellenberger is looking at replacing the West Virginia University reject, Embick, with a Michigan State reject.

Congrats! :)
Back to the top

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

BlueRaiderPride said

NoInsideGame said

Yeah, we lost to the Cajuns on our Homecoming, but we beat the hell out of your pathetic excuse of a football team on YOUR Homecoming.

A 21-point blowout victory over miserable FU-Atlantic will most likely be one of only two wins we see this year.

And then there's next year, FAU will be back with their half-wit degenerate athletes, JUCO's, and Prop 48's. I also see that Smellenberger is looking at replacing the West Virginia University reject, Embick, with a Michigan State reject.

BRP is one classy guy isn't he? He had to check our board to see if we were talking about him. LOL!!!!!!!!

There is one thing the Owls don't have on the team is a MTSU reject. Thank God for that.

Now it is time for FIU to get their first D1 win on MTSU.

Actually I shouldn't hold it against MTSU that they have a dork like BRP cheering for them.

Look what the guy writes. He really is capable of getting nasty. He's a class act. 8-)

Back to the top

Ha Ha, MTSU lost!

illinoisowl said

BlueRaiderPride said

BRP is one classy guy isn't he? He had to check our board to see if we were talking about him. LOL!!!!!!!!

There is one thing the Owls don't have on the team is a MTSU reject. Thank God for that.

Now it is time for FIU to get their first D1 win on MTSU.

Actually I shouldn't hold it against MTSU that they have a dork like BRP cheering for them.

Look what the guy writes. He really is capable of getting nasty. He's a class act. 8-)

Do unto others as they do unto you. You give me grief. I give you grief.
Back to the top
Control functions: