Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Troy Game Prediction

I know it's a few of us on here but we can carry on anyway. Hope that all return soon.

I see a very tight defensive game. I hope Troy don't find their offensive rhythm this game. We need to get our kicking game in check.

FAU 13
Troy 10
Back to the top

Troy Game Prediction

Troy 27
FAU 10 (FG due to a Troy turnover and nice, long pass from Embick).

Troy's offense starts to gel a bit and the Trojans do not allow themselves to be embarrassed at Homecoming.

Here are the Troy predictions:

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://gotroytrojans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3216

Back to the top

Troy Game Prediction

FAU 9, Troy 2

Both teams get safeties, we score a td on a Willie Hughley interception return to win it. We can't lose to a team named after condoms.
Back to the top

Troy Game Prediction

This is a real crap shoot. I don't like what the OWLS have been doing, but I think a turnaround is in order. It will be a close defensive ballgame. GO OWLS!!!

FAU 16
TROY 13

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Troy Game Prediction

Troy Game Prediction

It should be a defensive battle with the D that plays the best may take this one.

Will our offense be able to find the end zone :P

I see a bunch of field goals in this one.

FAU 12
Troy 9

Go Owls!!

Back to the top

Troy Game Prediction

Defense gets a score, offense gets two. Troy offense gets a pair and a FG.

Owls 21, Trojans 17

If they get heavy rain, scale it back to 14-10, Owls
Back to the top

Troy Game Prediction

It is hard to say after the kind of season it has been.
I think the rest and distraction of the hurricane might have done some good for the Owls. The defense will come through. The offense, well, maybe a touch down and a couple of field goals.
FAU 13
Troy 10
I wouldn't bet any money on that prediction.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Troy Game Prediction

>>We can't lose to a team named after condoms. <<

Not only is your comment tasteless, but you show a serious lack of imagination, relying on a very old and tired slam.

Your Ghost-like mind would be well served by reading up on some history, rather than hanging out by the rubber machine in the men's room.

Back to the top

Troy Game Prediction

I'm not one to usually make predictions but for this special game I'll put in my two cents. I had originally planned to take the trip to Alabama for this game but fellow board member Sigep78 was inconsiderate enough to plan his wedding on Saturday afternoon and then he has the nerve to ask me to be in it! Needless to say, an FAU road game isn't a good enough excuse to miss your buddy's wedding. So the ultimate gift from the Owls would be a road win for him, I predict that they will come through and beat the trojans 21-17. Don't forget to think of us around 4 PM (right when the game will be getting going!) when the ceremony is under way. Another one bites the dust!!!
Back to the top

Troy Game Prediction

TeamBeer said

I had originally planned to take the trip to Alabama for this game but fellow board member Sigep78 was inconsiderate enough to plan his wedding on Saturday afternoon and then he has the nerve to ask me to be in it! Needless to say, an FAU road game isn't a good enough excuse to miss your buddy's wedding.
;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep this post and remind him in 7 years(the ITCH really does exist) that you could have gone to 'Bama instead.. :)
Back to the top
Control functions: