Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

espn

Add topic

espn did a awesome article on doherty, check it out. just click on college basketball
Back to the top

espn

You're right, good article. I'm not sure Doherty wouldn't have taken the job if Schnellenberger wasn't already there, according to the article. But that is just a guess.
Doherty has the chance of the domed stadium at 90%. Thats good news.
The article does play down the university a bit. It didn't mention the enrollment but refered to the college as small. If you weren't familiar with FAU and read the article you might think the enrollment is around 10,000 or less which is my definition of small. The author of the article maybe should have covered a few statistics of FAU. Boca was refered to as tiny. Thats kind of funny since all the communities down there all run into each other all the way to Miami.
I did like Doherty's comment "every other girl looks like J-Lo".
I think Doherty will enjoy living in the area and hopefully will be there many years. I forget, is he a golfer?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

espn

Illinoisowl, The j-lo statement could also do wonders for the recruiting and student enrollment!!! Whata ya think? LOL
They also need to have the new kids sit around the breezeway at lunch or in the afternoon. Just to add a couple of more recruiting tips. That was bad sorry
Back to the top

espn

Is that statment true? I don't know. The last time I was on the campus was the summer of 2000 very briefly. I was in town for business and had some time to kill before my flight.

Those of you that still visit the campus, how is the scenery these days.

This is a very sexist topic. Any ladies, feel free to ask the same questions about the guys on campus.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

espn

Does this help illinoisowl? I saw a guy last year who looked like Brad Pitt. ;D

Back to the top

espn

espn

illinoisowl said

Is that statment true? I don't know. The last time I was on the campus was the summer of 2000 very briefly. I was in town for business and had some time to kill before my flight.

Those of you that still visit the campus, how is the scenery these days.

This is a very sexist topic. Any ladies, feel free to ask the same questions about the guys on campus.

I don't knwo about J-Lo but several classmates of mine wore their hooters uniforms under other clothes to class, or had bathing suits visible in class.
Back to the top
Control functions: