Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU vs UL Monroe

Unless something really unusual happens, it looks like FIU will have their first D-1 victory. They are leading right now 24-9.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FIU vs UL Monroe

The unusual is happening. It is now 24-22 with plenty of time left.

Back to the top

FIU vs UL Monroe

FIU vs UL Monroe

Now 31-29

3 minutes left.

Back to the top

FIU vs UL Monroe

ULM missied a field goal from the 13 yard line with 13 seconds left.

FIU has their first D1A victory.

Congratulations FIU!

Back to the top

FIU vs UL Monroe

WOW!!! Congratulations FIU!! Spoiling ULM's perfect conference season! Awesome job! What a great way to show that you belong in this conference and can play with the best this conference has to offer and more! No other game can compete with this outcome! GREAT JOB!

And FAU will see you November 26 and this may be the first year that this FAU-FIU rivalry will end in a positive note for you! I actually hope it does (close game) but I hope FIU wins not because I am a "traitor" but because it will make for a TRUE rivalry!!
Back to the top

FIU vs UL Monroe

Nice to see them finally win a I-A game....shame it will be their last this season. See you on Nov 26 for the Toilet Bowl.
Back to the top

FIU vs UL Monroe

Thanks for the comments guys, it was a big win for us and it shows that if we limit those turnovers our team can be successful. ULM had a chance to win at the end but their FG kicker is just not that good and he missed a 35 yarder.

Next week, we're @ UL-Lafayette, who have been a very different team since you guys beat em, seems like you woke em up, it's gonna be a tough game.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

FIU vs UL Monroe

Thanks for your comments, guys. I, as usual, was also rooting for the Owls, so that we could make an all Florida sweep this weekend. The more both our programs win in each year, the better this game will be and mean....
Back to the top

FIU vs UL Monroe

Great job FIU! What a way to get that 1st D1-A win. Knocking off ULM from their perch was even better.
Now Coach Strock need to send that erratic kicker an anonymous game ball… ;)

Keep it going vs ULL.
Back to the top

FIU vs UL Monroe

Congratulations to FIU....as long as the losing streak against their local rival continues I wish them the best of luck other wise.
Back to the top
Control functions: