Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Free Ride and TICKETS to NTexas game

Back to the top

Don't get me wrong, as an alum I love supporting our school, but if FAU is going to continue to give out FREE tickets every year, why am I dropping $$$ on season tickets?

It's great that Dolphins STadium helped us out after the hurricane, but don't season ticket holders deserve a little something extra?

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Very good point! That's the first thing I thought of too. What are the season ticket holders getting when they give these free tix away? They need to address this so they don't alienate some folks when it's time to renew next year.
Back to the top

C'mon…Didn't you get your 1/2 scale, made in China, Schnelly bobble head? ;D
Back to the top

… actually I got 2 bobbleheads…

But seriously, throw season ticket holders a credit toward next year's tickets or something. I think that would be fair.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

OH you actually got a bobblehead??? I missed the fan fest and was told that I would have one mailed to me not more than a month ago. I have friends who now have THREE of those terrible little dolls (they got some in the mail out of nowhere), I have two tickets, yet not one Schnelly.
Back to the top

For season ticket holders call (561)297-3715 and talk to Spencer Milne (this is his direct extension). He mentioned that they would credit myself and the season ticket holders 25% with everything they are giving out (parking, tickets)…I told him I didn't want the money and asked him to credit it to next year's season ticket purchase.

He told me to let my friends know about the refund…sounds like they'll cut a check or refund your card somehow. I just asked for the money to start as a credit for next year.
Back to the top

Attaboy Spencer….one of the good guys in the dept. Is the game televised? If so, they should make everyone sit on the visitors side as well. I mean, if we're giving em free tickets, we should be able to tell em where to sit.
Back to the top

Remember those free tickets are the ones sponsors bought at the beggining of the season - that 27,000 tickets to help get us within the required average ticket sales.

I am more upset with the lack of communication with season ticket holders regarding the game being move to Dolphin stadium, they could have done something, there was plenty of time for something to be done, it just shows the lack effort to maintain order and taking an opportunity to make contact with the fan base that is in place - show that you care ???

I could care less about getting a refund - The way I see it this department needs all the funding they can get if we are to continue to grow, but damn this athletic department needs to wake up.
Back to the top

So, if our seats on the tickets correspond to seats at Lockhart, is the game today just general admission?
Back to the top
Control functions: