Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

lineup

Add topic

colgate should be an easy win. I would be shocked if we lost that game.

northwestern should be a good test. they have a couple of games under their belt and lost to nc wilmington last night.

If this team plays with their heads in the game we can sneak by them.

were looking good this year.
Back to the top

lineup

Doherty admits this team is small. I just looked at the North Carolina team. Their tallest player is 6'9". They even have one 5'8". UNC didn't make the preseason rankings but they got votes. If they can compete this year so can FAU. I just hope Doherty has his sights on some height to recruit. I wonder how UNC will do this year without Doherty's recruits.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

lineup

An easy win? How do you figure? Ok, we have a superb new coach and some good recruits, but an easy win vs. Colgate? Adonal Foyle is no slouch and he went there, so they can't be all that bad. Would be nice to get some revenge for that I-AA semifinal loss though.
Back to the top

lineup

lineup

the owls are much better athletes than colgate. A game like this comes down to the coaching. There is no reason we should lose this game.
Back to the top

lineup

do you think we had such an incredible run the previous two years in football because of the players sheer ability or the fact the coaching brought out the best in them?

Doherty is a winner. And were going to win with him.
Back to the top

lineup

by the way of our embarrasing conference…. we have two teams that were division two last year (keensaw and north florida).

20 plus wins. and a NCAA bearth. a dome would be nice too.
Back to the top
Control functions: