Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU defeats JU in 2OT!

Add topic

The Owls picked up their 2nd win in an exciting double OT game this afternoon. I couldn't make it but listened online and it was a great win for the program going into a 9 day break between games. Rodney Webb was huge today, along with DeAndre Rice and Paul Graham. Graham, a true freshman, is a stud.

Did anyone go to the game? I was wondering what the attendance was like. Can't wait for the UCF game. Let's hope they get a huge crowd for that one.
Back to the top

FAU defeats JU in 2OT!

wow, I just looked at the score. 107-104. looks like an NBA score. I guess the 2 ots were the reason for that.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU defeats JU in 2OT!

FAU defeats JU in 2OT!

I went to the game and definitely enjoyed myself. I wasnt able to make it to the N. Florida game so I can't compare the attendance but it was definitely not anything above 1,000. It was a great game. However, it shouldnt have been a close game like it was. For the most part, we played good defense and didn't have too many fouls. Our free throw shooting was horrible, we might have hit 50% as a team. I was very dissapointed in that aspect of the game. 3 point shooting looked pretty good. Our hustle looked great and I loved Coach's enthusiam. It should be a great year!! Another thing to add. I think Coach's recruits look good. Graham and Crews are solid and are going to keep this team together. I also think that Ty McTyer plays pretty good defense and Rodney Webb is an absolute solider. I heard bad news on the Carlos Monroe front apparently he's not gonna be in there for a while…
Back to the top

FAU defeats JU in 2OT!

I hope news spreads around Boca that fun things are happening at the FAU arena.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU defeats JU in 2OT!

The official attendance from the FAU website was 638. Not too bad for a Sunday afternoon game. I think our next home game against UCF should be a good one both game wise and attendance wise
Back to the top

FAU defeats JU in 2OT!

Good to hear that the attendace wasn't too bad. It was kind of wierd scheduling to have the women's team play Saturday night against JU and the men's team Sunday afternoon. I think it would have been a much bigger crowd if the men had played on Saturday. Oh well. Great win!
Back to the top

FAU defeats JU in 2OT!

plus its going up against the NFL. I'm huge owl fan but I would still be 50/50 about going to one 18 home games or watching a day of football on my couch. 633 is not a bad number.

also the baseball team is going head to head against the b-ball team on a bunch of nights. that blows.
Back to the top
Control functions: