Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

bball rankings

Add topic

http://www.robertrohde.com/rankings/CollBasketball.shtml

this website shows daily updates of d1 team ranked. we were 202 last week, 201 yesterday and 165 today. gardner web is right ahead of us.

We sneak a win vs. south florida
(who lost to FIU) can't be impossible, pull off coastal carolina (there on par with us) lose to lousivlle and upset marist (there decent) and we will have done a fairly good job in our nonconference schedule. the lose at colgate hurt. northwestern was understandable.

this team is just going to get better throughout the year too. As much as this team would have been better with bell its nice to more than one guy have more than ten points (good coaching??? too bad sydney never caught on to that)

Were going to dominate the A-Sun. I know doherty wants a sweet16 bid to do up the locker rooms and incentives. (the conference gets some good money for the sweet 16 and I'm sure the school that brought in the money gets a little extra)

B-Ball is going to help our school out tremendously. Football is long term.
Back to the top

bball rankings

What is happening with Carlos Monroe? He hasn't played yet. Will he be able to the next semester?

The team does seem to be getting better with every game. They struggled with North Florida which is new to D1 and then beat UCF a few games later.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

bball rankings

Hey Exit, it's College of Charleston that is first up in Louisville. They have "plummeted" in that sagarin ratings this year thus far — started out like 23 points better than us and are now 40 something worse than the Owls. Also, Coach D has experience coaching against them and has known there former coach (Kresse) since he (Coach D) was about 12 years old.
That is a very winnable game in my opinion; then we would get the opportunity to play the Cards . . . .

Saw this article posted on inside carolina this morning. Not sure I like Angelos suggesting Coach D should be looking to return to the ACC but, some decent quotes from others none the less.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/12/15/Sports/Once_embattled_coach_.shtml
Back to the top

bball rankings

bball rankings

>>he had chosen to pick up the pieces of his career at a tiny university in Boca Raton that played in an obscure conference<<

Brian Landman: You are a moron hack who obviously benefits from little copy editing.

Have you checked FAU's enrollment figure lately (almost 26,000)? Do you realize that the A-Sun has a guaranteed spot in the "Dance" and that FAU is moving to the 10th- or 11th-rankled basketball conference next season?

Go back to journalism school, assuming you were ever in one.

Back to the top

bball rankings

Yeah, why is it that every other article you see insists on referring to FAU as "tiny"? Is it just one of those red-headed stepchild things; media bias; stupidity; or what?

Perhaps the school should actively publicize enrollment numbers or something and educate some of these "writers".
Back to the top

bball rankings

It took me two minutes to find FAU's enrollment on the FAU Web site. This guy just rehashed the Miami Herald and Palm Beach Post features on Doherty. He blew the facts, nevertheless.
Back to the top
Control functions: