Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hawaii bowl attendance in trouble

Some are sour grapes. But most make sence about U of Hawaii not playing and traveling to the island this time of year.

Read On:
http://www.sportshawaii.com/hs/viewtopic.php?t=5241&sid=902c1ab9e042309cd90a829cff83f0ff
Back to the top

UCF will have 700-800 fans in the stands for the game, which is downright large compared to the 75-150 Nevada will have. The package is EXPENSIVE as hell.

I'd still like to thank the GMAC bowl for screwing us…..we would have brought well over 10,000.
Back to the top

Welcome to the board knightfan16.

I(like everyone else) thought for sure you guys were GMAC bound. Great turnaround by coach O'Leary and the players.

You are correct about the packages being expensive. Some cold weather fans try to get away to Hawaii and the West coast anyway. Now tack on Christmas travelers and that package can skyrocket!!!
I went when we played Hawaii last year in September. The packages were real affordable. What a difference a few months later can make as it get colder around the holidays.

Good luck out there.
Back to the top

I've spent some time in Hawaii and the locals are not big sport fans. doesn't surprise me
Back to the top
Control functions: