Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Beats Kennesaw St.

Add topic

FAU remained unbeaten in the A-Sun and ended a 4 game slide with a 73-67 win at KSU. ;D

Good win by the Owls. They play another new A-Sun member Wed. night against East Tennessee St.
Back to the top

FAU Beats Kennesaw St.

Is Monroe off the team? He is listed on the web site but he didn't play against KSU and wasn't on the game roster.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU Beats Kennesaw St.

FAU Beats Kennesaw St.

I think they're still trying to get his papers sorted out from what I heard on the Marist game broadcast. Apparently the NCAA sent his papers back to his high school saying they needed more information….that's the reason for the delay.
Back to the top

FAU Beats Kennesaw St.

At halftime they talked to one of the assistant coaches (sorry, can't remember his name now) and he talked about how it was almost more frustrating for his team mates than it was for Carlos. "Very impressed with the way he continues to bring it every day in practice . . . .They ask him constantly hey man, are you cleared to play yet . . ." etc.

So, I guess Carlos is free to praticipate in practices as a member of the FAU student body yet hasn't been cleared to play for the Owls as a student athlete?????

Forgive me if I have to go find a nice quiet place to lie down for a while after that last question . . . . .
Back to the top
Control functions: