Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UM coaches fired

Several coaches were fired by UM after their peach bowl defeat.

Does anyone think Howard will pick up one of the coaches like Kehoe who has been there for all of the national championships?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

UM coaches fired

That would be the smartest thing Schnelly could do. That is one of the countries best Offensive Line Coach's. It is definitely worth thinking about. I'm sure they could find him a spot.
Back to the top

UM coaches fired

I was also thinking Kehoe could help recruit some 300 pounders and beef up the o-line. Did Howard recruit Kehoe? Hopefully this guy will call Howard or visa versa. Its no fun being out of a job especially when you've only had one job since getting out of college 25 years ago.

I just looked it up. Kehoe was recruited and hired by Howard. Hopefuly there is still a friendship there.

Back to the top

UM coaches fired

I thought about that too when I saw he was let go. Coach Howard is a loyal man and Kehoe's experience will only help us. Plus recruits will like the move too.
I'm sure he can afford one of those Boca mansions with his Miami salary. :)
Back to the top

UM coaches fired

I thought about the pay but I'm sure she ain't hurtingand. The recruiting angle is a good way to go O.G.. It would turn some O-Linemans heads for sure.
Back to the top

UM coaches fired

It would be an amazing hire to land Kehoe, plus he has a few friends on the AM talk shows and would get some good air time for FAU.
Back to the top

UM coaches fired

Kehoe was there when Howard turned the program around at UM to a national championship. If he believes Howard is still capable of doing something like that again maybe we will see him on the FAU payroll. It will be up to Howard and Angelos to decide if they want to extend an offer to some of these guys I would assume.

Back to the top

UM coaches fired

The recruiting angle O.G. mentioned alone would be worth bringing him on.
Back to the top

UM coaches fired

UM coaches fired

Early report have both Werner and Kehoe accepting positions at Ole Miss.. :(
Back to the top

UM coaches fired

It is a shame FAU didn't pick up Kehoe but this is probably better for him. Ole Miss was looking for a O-line coach. Its not too far from south FL where I am sure after 25+ years Kehoe has lots of friends and connections. I'm glad it didn't take him too long to find something.

Back to the top
Control functions: