Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN at Owls' House!

Add topic

Dear Owl Fans,

Once again the men's basketball team is receiving national attention. ESPN is currently filming behind the scenes footage for their weekly show called "The Season". The FAU segment of this show will air for the first time on Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 11:00 p.m. on ESPN2. ESPN will be with the team for 10 days following the team in their daily routine. They will also be at our home games on Sunday, Jan. 22 at 2:00 p.m. and Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 7:00 p.m.. We hope to fill "The Burrow" and show the nation that we support our Owls.

If you do not already have tickets, you can call the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-866-FAU-OWLS or 297-0410. We look forward to seeing you at the games.

Back to the top

ESPN at Owls' House!

I'll be there, that's awesome!!
Back to the top

ESPN at Owls' House!

What's the general consensus on attendance? Are a lot of the people on the board gonna make it out? I know there are a few of us on here that never miss home games but I'm just curious.
I'll see ya'll there!!!
Back to the top

ESPN at Owls' House!

ESPN at Owls' House!

The band will be there.

The band will also be at tonight's women's game. The women get almost no ink at all.

Back to the top

ESPN at Owls' House!

Greetings, its been awhile since I've posted. Regarding attendance, I usually make a few game each year and have already exceeded that record this year. IMO the attendance is much improved since the SG days. Not only is the team kickin ass but the whole show is improved. The guy doing the announcing is worth the price of addmission, the bands great, and half time is always entertaining. The crowd went wild with the 3 pointer by the 8 year old for 3 big macs or whatever McDonalds is giving away. One of the fraternitys (sorry not sure which one) was there in numbers and leading the crowd today. Brogan attends most games. It's just a lot of fun. Look forward to seeing you all tuesday night.
Back to the top

ESPN at Owls' House!

FAU basketball atmosphere …

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Control functions: