Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Belmont

Add topic

If anyone is listening to the game, it is going well.

FAU is up 51-40. The momentum is with FAU right now.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU vs Belmont

illinoisowl said

If anyone is listening to the game, it is going well.

FAU is up 51-40. The momentum is with FAU right now.

I'm listening. The game was tied at the half, and then the the Owls went on a major run.

On a side note, the broadcast is a million times better with Evan Cohen back.
Back to the top

FAU vs Belmont

Final score:
FAU over Belmont 66-59. They weren't shooting as well from the outside this game but, they won.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU vs Belmont

as long we win i don't care how are shooting is. ugly wins are just good as pretty wins
Back to the top

FAU vs Belmont

I think Carlos Monroe felt like an 18 year old today. Up until this game he has easily dominated other centers he's gone up against and Belmont's Center, a near 7 footer, moved him around a bit, thankfully he wasnt that good of a player, just big, but Carlos felt it. Rodney Webb took control of this game, he played really well. The crowd was great today too, very involved, its starting to feel like a "real" college basketball game when we go now. Can't wait for Tuesday!
Back to the top

FAU vs Belmont

FAU vs Belmont

You are right, ugly wins are still wins but this was a very ugly win. Way too many turnovers, way too many errant passes and the way they were trapping our players and forcing bad passes was unreal. I think we made some decent adjustments but Belmont wasnt giving us any good looks. What does everyone else think?
Back to the top

FAU vs Belmont

This was a win against a top A-Sun team. I'd take it.

Good job. Five in a row.

Back to the top
Control functions: